Music

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

day150.


  • People I saw: Jacob Pohlsander and his girlfriend Mindy, and Allyson.
  • Things I did: First thing I really did today was go to the Hope Chest with my mom, Kirsten, Tasha, Connor, and Parker. I bought two skirts, two cardigans, and a weird banjo statue thing... yeah I don't know I'm weird. I worked 4 hours then met all those people minus Tasha at Vintage Garden. We also went to Urban Renewal, my favorite store, and I got a new white dress. Maybe I'll wear it tomorrow. It's quite lovely! So tonight I did CrossFit for the first time in like 5 days cause I was in Provo being lazy for so long, and man it sucks but feels so good. I pulled two bugs out of my mouth during my workout.. gross. I seriously wonder how many bugs I eat while I'm asleep. I mean, if they're flying into my mouth while I'm awake, who knows?!
  • Something I learned: There will always always always be people who discourage you. DON'T listen to them!
  • Something I appreciated: My new guitar. Yay.
  • Song you should listen to: Me playing a chill boring song for no good reason.
One of the skirts I bought at the Hope Chest.

Shalem sent me this of himself yesterday and I just think it's funny. He's in Michigan for the summer doing installs or something, and sometimes no sales happen.

My sister Kirsten took this yesterday but I just didn't upload it yesterday. Woops sorry. Meet Molly.


No comments:

Post a Comment