Music

Saturday, May 5, 2012

day126.


  • People I saw: Pretty sure nobody but family. Which is just fine because I didn't put on any makeup all day.
  • Things I did: Today was relaxing. I think the first thing I did was work out, followed by laying out in the sun and stuff. My mom made my favorite cookies today, peanut butter blossoms, so I ate like 10 of those. Tasha and I went to the spinny park right around sunset and I think I ate too many cookies earlier because those spinny things made me so sick. And that's never happened before. Oh and then I made a ridiculous video! I wanted to upload one of my songs to Youtube because it's one of the easiest ways to show people stuff. But I didn't want to put my song on there with just a picture, so I put together a bunch of silly video clips just for fun. I guess I will make it the song of the day. Tasha and I drove to Del Taco around 10:30 because I couldn't let May 5 go by without eating a taco.
  • Something I learned: My heart goes all over the place. I seriously can't decide who I really like right now... It's crazy.
  • Something I appreciated: My favorite cookies.
  • Song you should listen to (which is actually just my silly video):







No comments:

Post a Comment