Music

Sunday, May 27, 2012

day145,146,147,148,149.

So normally I'd make a different post for each day that I've neglected to post for, but honestly I don't feel like it so one post is going to cover every day since Thursday, and it isn't going to be in my usual format either.
So Thursday after work I left St. George for Provo. I stopped in Enoch to see Nick Schulthies on my way through, and we just talked outside for a bit. I got to Provo and Sarah didn't text me back so I surprised Chase at his house instead. His friend Tyson came over to jam while I just kinda listened and stuff until Karsen Yack texted me saying he was off work. I then went to hang out with him. We met my freshman year at BYU. We got some Sonic, then drove around talking and such. That's pretty much day 1 of Provo.
Friday morning I saw Corbin Earl, a guy from one of my old single's wards, before he went to work. Then I met David Oliver at Wingshak for lunch, where he bought me some awesome pineapple BBQ wings. He's this guy who came into Best in Music when I worked there and bought a harmonica just so he could talk to me, or so he said. That's how I know him. We went to his apartment and played his guitar to see if I liked it, then visited the Great Salt Lake Guitar Co. to look at some more Canadian guitars and such. He dropped me off at my car and I went to the Best in Music in the basement of Summerhays where Brian Patchett, my old coworker, was working. He manages that store and he's super talented and knowledgeable so I trusted his advice and opinion. He gave me a $50 ish discount on a mahogany Fender acoustic-electric and I absolutely love it. I then drove to Ben Wing's apartment (a friend from high school) to pick him up and go to Color Me Mine. It's this cute little place where you pick out some piece of something and paint it, so we painted a plate then went to get food at Rancherito's. I dropped him off and met Chad Rhoades at Seven Peaks Arena and we ice skated for about an hour and a half. We met at EFY in 2005. Man I love Chad and I wish I could've spent a lot more time with him. Around 9 I drove to Spencer Wells's apartment and we just talked for about an hour. I drove to Chase's house again and we watched some episodes of this really dumb show.
So today. I met Dillon Moffitt at Zupas around 1:00 and he bought me some lunch. I had a social dance class with him at BYU once. After that we saw the Avenger's (which we'd both already seen but it's so awesome) and he dropped me off at my car. I then visited Steven Squire, a guy I kinda dated last summer, at his apartment. We jammed out on my new guitar and talked. I left and went to David Mihok's. He and I were in a band together briefly last year. We also just talked and stuff, and he went with me to the mall so I could buy some lip gloss and nail polish. Yay just like old times.
So then I headed to Amanda's parent's house in Highland. It's so beautiful up there and everyone's house is huge. Rebecca came too and we spent the night. The next day we went to Devin's farewell (Amanda's brother) then came back and ate a bunch of food and such. I stayed there til a little after 8 pm, then I left to go visit Chad again at his house in PG. I just really wanted to see him. We watched this sweet movie from the 80s with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it then I left. I went to Seth Campbell's apartment because Brandon Johnson was there, so I saw him for like 5 seconds. Then I finally got back to my old apartment where Rebecca was to relax. Except I got up to Kelsey's old room to sleep and there was a huge demon bug on the ceiling so I made Brandon come over to kill it for me. He stayed and cuddled with me til I fell asleep then went home. It was definitely a great weekend for cuddling.
Today I woke up, got ready, and left Provo. I met my family in Beaver to visit some graves for Memorial Day, then went to Cedar to visit my grandma and such.
I really could go into a lot more detail and make a post for each day about this length, but like I said earlier, I don't feel like it. Let's just say the weekend was fun but super crazy and it was too hard trying to see all these different people in such a short amount of time. I visited a total of 16 different friends, including going on 6 dates. Everyone should just come visit me from now on cause I'm exhausted.
I learned a lot about who's worth my time and who's not. I'm 100% done trying to do things for people and be a good friend to people who don't make any effort to be the same for me.
Big things are happening for this girl though. And I won't let anyone or anything treat me less than I'm worth.


Nick.

Karsen.

Corbin.

David Oliver.

Ben.

Our plate.


Chad <3

Spencer.

Dillon.

Steven.


David Mihok.

Manda, Becca, and I going to the farewell.

My new "boyfriend" Ian I met at Amanda's house.

Devin, Amanda's brother.

Amanda's cute family!

Video games.

Brandon and Seth.


My sisters and I on the way back from Beaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment