Music

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

day129.

Hey you. Remember that time we held hands? Well you're lookin' real good today  ;)


  • People I saw: Keith. And no one else okay! Why you no come see me?
  • Things I did: It was an average, but pleasant day. I was going to go to work at 9 but my bed wanted to be best friends a little longer so I went in at 10 instead. I stayed til 3, and came home to make some mac n cheese and all that good stuff. I watched a bunch of Supernatural today. I'm obsessed with the dang show. Probably because I'm always into stuff that makes me scared or freak myself out or gives me even the slightest adrenaline rush while in the safety of my own bedroom. At least I'm brave enough to watch it alone with the lights off, right? But let me tell you, I'm NOT brave enough to get out of my car at night in the old Ivins cemetery. Not even with a burly man with me. Apparently my bravery with things like that comes when I have more than one other person with me, because I was just fine walking around the 250-acre cemetery in Salt Lake for almost 2 hours in the fall 2010 when I had two, much smaller men with me. I guess I'll put some old pictures of that up. Check out that freaky headstone! It was the whole reason we went: to find it.  Anyway.
    Not much happened today. I spent time with my family, hardly worked out, and worked some more on some lyrics. Hooray. OH I did Skype with Jon for about half an hour, that was fun. And I've been texting awesome people today.
  • Something I learned: Jon has wanted to fly airplanes all his life, and he's now doing that. But he's scared of heights. I love it!
  • Something I appreciated: It was nice when my mom came into my room not too long ago to talk to me without scolding me at all :)
  • Song you should listen to:







No comments:

Post a Comment