Music

Friday, May 11, 2012

day132.

First... if I ever make any really stupid (or not so stupid) spelling or grammar mistakes on here, will someone please tell me? I'd really appreciate that.
  • People I saw: MIKE (Barker). Keith, Allyson, ummm I feel like there was someone else but nope.
  • Things I did: This morning my sister made pancakes.. with sweet potatoes in them. They tasted kinda like pumpkin chocolate chip cookies but mushier.. they were good. So I went to work for a few hours, then my mom, Kirsten, and her two kids drove over to the Honolulu Grill right next to my office. What a yummy lunch! I went back to work for a bit after that, too. Tonight for dinner we had beef broccoli. Oh my goodness the house still smells like heaven (I love the smell of garlic). Random fact about me: I like the sound of crickets. A lot.
    Today I also colored a picture with my crayons and sketchbook that I bought from the dollar store yesterday. You should be so proud. Oh and I'm still working on writing songs.. I think I'm about to have a major breakthrough.
    I took this gross-looking juice stuff that Kirsten made to my mom while she was at work. Then I bought some more of those cheap awesome shoes at Kmart. Man they only had black so I'm hoping they will have more next time I go in..
    Tonight was super fun though. Mike picked me up at my house, and we went night hiking. Creepy as creepy can get, since I'm super afraid of the dark, but I do things like this anyway. I really just freak myself out though. Sorry, Mike. I knew those were just trees... So yeah then we went to Dairy Queen for some yummy blizzards. I got the cake batter kind. It was pretty good. Mike got chocolate extreme or something. So then we went to Wal-mart and bought some frozen pizzas, and I intend on eating mine tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about it. It was a good night :)
  • Something I learned: Man I learned so many things today I wish I could write them all down for you and inspire you. But I'll just put the most important ones. Well first, I learned the difference between boys and men. You can ask me more about that if you want.
    This is for all you LDS people reading this. If you truly believe that your patriarchal blessing is from God, then why would you ever not believe what it says about you? Why let other people's criticisms and stupid opinions of you determine how you value yourself? God opened the veil to tell you who you really are, and you should believe everything He gave you. That's what you're really worth.
  • Something I appreciated: Being warm.
  • Song you should listen to: Don't make fun. I know this is old and a crappy song but it popped into my head today and I used to listen to it years ago all the time for some reason and I actually really like it. So there.
 I like this blurry picture of us.

 The shoes.
A few of the zillion pictures I took of Mike.

Scumbag shopping cart, taking up 4 parking spaces.

And me, doing my civic duties by taking someone's scooter back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment