Music

Saturday, May 19, 2012

day140.


  • People I saw: Jostlyn, Carson, Angel, Carina, and Piper!
  • Things I did: I got like 5 inches of my hair chopped off because so much of my hair was dead and ugly! It feels much healthier now, but I miss my long hair. It'll grow back, right? My sister Desi was the one who did it for me. She, Gabby, and I went to Taco Bell for lunch. I finally decided to try to Dorito taco shell, but inside a cheesy gordita crunch. It was actually pretty dang good! I came home and got ready to go to Jostlyn's house where I got to meet her cute little puppy Piper! From there, Angel and his fiancee Carina picked us up so we could all go to Kolob for their engagements that Jostlyn shot. It was beautiful up there and I had a good time. Back in St. George, Jostlyn and I ordered some Cafe Rio over the phone. We had to wait half an hour so we decided to go to Baskin Robbins first.. yep, ice cream before dinner. I then came home and made brownies for tomorrow.
  • Something I learned: Whoever asks me to marry him must be prepared for some awesome engagement photos, because I won't settle for less :)
  • Something I appreciated: My mom is super cool.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment