Music

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

day143.


  • People I saw: Allyson, Keith, Sam Pace, family.
  • Things I did: I used our juicer for the first time to make myself a wonderful glass of fruit juice this morning! I felt so healthy. I dropped off my dogs at the groomer's then went home to get ready for the day. I dropped off something at the post office to be sent to Illinois for Kelsey :) Then it was time for work until 4. After that I came home and nearly finished two songs and stuff. I also went out to Sam's house today to visit with him before he yet again moves to another town. At 9 I went to my cousin Shaydon's house again to be there while he got set apart as an LDS missionary. Go Shaydon! He will be in the Provo MTC tomorrow, and after that it's off to Ecuador! I'm so proud.
  • Something I learned: Some people are huge wimps.
  • Something I appreciated: Scriptures:
  • Mosiah 14:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
  • Song you should listen to:
We recently started leasing out a part of our suite to some new people. One of the rooms they're in has the A/C controls, and for some reason they make it so freezing that I have to put this on.



No comments:

Post a Comment