Music

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day144.


  • People I saw: Allyson, Osiel and the crew, and just a bunch of people. And my grandparents.
  • Things I did: I woke up way too early this morning to try to donate plasma, and of course I didn't pass, but I was secretly glad cause that meant I got to come back home and hang out with bed for a bit. Before work, I went to Christensen's to try on a bunch of dresses cause Desi didn't have one for graduation yet and I was trying to help out. I'm also on a desperate lookout to replace these sandal thingies I wear all the time because they're so worn out on the bottoms, but no luck yet. Work was nice. Allyson and I drove around a couple of the HOA's inspecting things and had a good long talk about stupid guys and stuff. After work I went to the college for the Snow Canyon High School graduation. I seriously can't believe it's been three years since I did that. Holy cow. Anyway, my family including my dad's dad and his wife all went to Chuck-a-Rama for dinner and it was beyond crowded with a busload of old people. But as I was sitting at the table across from my grandparents and sitting by my mom and just looking around at everyone, I had one of those brief moments where you almost want to cry because you just realize how awesome it is that you have a family full of so much love and support for each other. I was just so happy. Tonight, my mom, Kirsten and I went to work out again at the neighbor's. Hopefully I start feeling some difference soon. I actually think I already am a tiny bit.
  • Something I learned: There is no way you can even imagine what the future will be like. It's never how you expect. Except this weekend. If anyone messes up my intricately planned schedule, I will beat them up. 
  • Something I appreciated: Being able to be the person that someone can talk to.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment