Music

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

day123.


  • People I saw: Sarah. Do you still read these? Haha. and Thomas Valadez.
  • Things I did: I woke up early and had birthday breakfast with my family for Des. She's 18 woo! Then I tried to go back to sleep, but that was a bad idea cause getting up the second time was so much harder! I got ready and went to work. My mom called me around 11:30 and told me to meet everyone at Cafe Rio for lunch. I love eating there every now and then, and I definitely love when my parents pay for my lunch ;) So I went back to work until about 1:00 cause I had to go home and finish some Spanish homework before my final at 5:00. I had time to go with my mom to take balloons to Desi at hair school, and also go with Sarah to get her car battery checked out. I left my house and got to my classroom at 5 and... no one was there. I started freaking out, tried Facebook messaging the only person I know in my class, tried calling different numbers for the college, I even tried the "text a librarian" thing. I wrote down in my freaking planner that the final was Wednesday, but when I got back home and looked at my Spanish semester schedule I saw that it was... YESTERDAY. Yeah I emailed my teacher in a panic and I have yet to hear back. Oh well, at least while I was running around campus I ran into Thomas... but then again he did accuse me of cheating on Scramble with Friends. Which I don't, by the way. But I know Brandon does. Anyway, let's pray my professor has some mercy on me because up until now I have a 97% in the class. So I came home and worked on my math final project that's due tomorrow morning, had some ice cream cake for Desi, and whatever else.
  • Something I learned: Life is so super weird... that's all I can say.
  • Something I appreciated: Chase. He's such a cool guy, and an awesome friend. He moved home to Provo today for the summer and I cried a little inside.
  • Song you should listen to (someone just posted this on Facebook so I'm just gonna use it):


No comments:

Post a Comment