Music

Monday, May 7, 2012

day128.


  • People I saw: Keith, Allyson, all the awesome people in my ward, Sam Packer.
  • Things I did: I worked of course. I met my mom, dad, Kirsten, and her kids at Red Lobster for lunch. Man I forgot how good their biscuits are, as opposed to the knock off kind I make at home. I cleaned the inside of my car today, which it has been needing badly for a while now. I also worked out a little bit. Then I went to FHE at the Mangum's house. We just had a social with food and hung out and stuff. Then I went and hung out with Sam because I hadn't had a good talk with him in a while. And we did have a good talk! About faith and fear and obedience.
    Just so you know.. the picture below where my friends and I are all making the "duck face". Yeah we're trying to be dumb on purpose.
  • Something I learned: Those who think the most are the loneliest, for no one can visit them in their thoughts.
  • Something I appreciated: Toothbrushes and toothpaste. Right?
  • Song you should listen to:






No comments:

Post a Comment