Music

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

day137.


  • People I saw: Keith and Allyson.
  • Things I did: Worked out, worked, ordered some more Jimmy John's. Tasha and I went driving a bit today so she could get some hours in and so I could go exploring. I was trying to find a good place to do a photo shoot this weekend when the solar eclipse happens! Ethan is coming down from Salt Lake and I get to be a model for him :) Tash and I also went to Taco Bell, and then got mooned by a dude. Lovely. Oh Kelsey saw a picture I posted on my Facebook, so she texted me and told me she had the same shirt only in a different color. Apparently on different days, we'd both gone to JC Penney's, gathered an arm full of shirts, then ended up buying just one, which happened to be the same shirt! Yeah that isn't the first time something like that has happened. We are best friends.
    Said picture is posted below. And let me just say, I haven't been doing my hair this week past the point of washing and blow drying it, and I love the way it is just like that! Less damage too, without curling irons and straight irons. And I love my red lipstick. This past year or so I've finally gotten closer to molding my style into the way I want it to be. It's definitely hard to have the style I envision in my mind when I'm not super rich. But hey, I work with what I've got!
    Okay a few things I forgot to mention. Remember the cockroach from last week? Well a couple days ago I saw another one in the same exact spot in my room. Thank goodness I didn't touch this one, but seriously, why do they go there to die?! Oh and last night after I posted my blog, Ty Mangum called me. "Hey Ashlee remember that UFO I told you about a while ago?"
    "Uh yeah...? Why?"
    "Well it's right above your house right now! Go outside and look!" He lives on a hill overlooking the valley so apparently he could see this thing above my neighborhood. I went outside and sure enough, a UFO was flying around. Could've just been a remote control plane but.. it was flying a little high for that. Who knows? :)
  • Something I learned: My older sister sure has some hard times being a mother because she's never getting enough sleep. But regardless, I still can't wait to be a mom, when I'm ready.
  • Something I appreciated: Being on the right road, with the right people, doing the right things, preparing myself for the best things.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment