Music

Monday, May 14, 2012

day135.


  • People I saw: Jostlyn, Carson, Thatch, Miles.
  • Things I did: I worked this afternoon, taking some time to walk across the street to visit Jostlyn at work. Carson was there for a sec too. I got some food at Honolulu Grill before going back. After work, I went skim boarding for my very first time with Thatcher! It was super fun and I only fell over a couple times. I got home to eat dinner and realized I'd forgotten about the documentary they were showing to a bunch of YSA stakes at the Cox, so I threw on some clothes and sped to the college. It was alright, but even better was the fruit, chips, and brownies after. Man I really gotta hunt down chips like that. I also cleaned my room tonight. I do that a lot, I know, but that's because I don't have a real closet in my room and clothes get thrown all over my room before I stop being lazy long enough to hang them up elsewhere.
  • Something I learned: Someone special said this to me today: "ashlee its not like god is waiting for you to be amazing. he's waiting for us to exercise faith and try."
  • Something I appreciated: My patriarchal blessing.
  • Scripture: Ether 12:6:
    • And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment