Music

Sunday, May 13, 2012

day134.


  • People I saw: Whole bunch of family and a whole bunch of friends.
  • Things I did: We had breakfast this morning for Mother's Day, and I went to Sacrament meeting with my family. I came home and spent some time with my best friend: bed. Not much later I went to my single's ward so I could accompany Carissa for a musical number. I came home again and we ate an amazing dinner before heading to Cedar City to visit my grandma and other family. My grandma's house has so much cool stuff. It was a pleasant day. I'm in my musical trance right now again.
  • Something I learned: I realized this about myself. I'm willing to make friends with anyone, because I always see the best in people. It's both a gift and a curse.
  • Something I appreciated: Mothers! Of course.
  • Song you should listen to: This one has a bad word in it, just warning. A friend showed this to me and I love this cover.






No comments:

Post a Comment