Music

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

day151.


  • People I saw: Carlos Morgan, Kristi Merrill, Allyson, Jostlyn.
  • Things I did: Before work I went to the splash pad or whatever in town with my mom, Kirsten, Tasha, Connor, and Parker. The boys are so cute playing in the water. Soon after getting to work, I got some Honolulu Grill and ate it with Jostlyn at her work across the street. We talked a good long while about people and just crazy things that happen.. seriously people, you amaze me. I don't understand you. After work I went with Kirsten, Tasha, Connor, and Parker to the dollar store, Big Lots, Walmart, and Costco so we could buy a bunch of crafty things for Kirsten. It was an entertaining little outing. Back home I got ready and went to my first Institute class. I'm pretty excited for it.
  • Something I learned: "If we live in such a way that the considerations of eternity press upon us, we will make better decisions." I also learned that choosing someone to marry is the most important decision you will ever make. You are going to be with that person FOREVER!
  • Something I appreciated: Air conditioning. Freaking St. George.
  • Song you should listen to:
Love my heart sunglasses!

Inka!!

How I drive.

Dress.

Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment