Music

Thursday, May 31, 2012

day152.


  • People I saw: Earl and the neighbors.. .....
  • Things I did: I had an orthodontist appointment this morning just to make sure my retainer is doing its job. Good news: my teeth are still just fine. I dropped off Tasha at Desi's hair school, then my mom at her work, then I went to work myself of course. Afterwards I went with my dad to pick up my mom's car at ze shop. I got to babysit Connor today while Kirsten was at a recital and Ben was at work and that kid is so much fun. I love to get him laughing uncontrollably. He'll stand on the coffee table in the living room while someone sits on the couch, and then jump into their arms. Today I got him to turn around and stand with his back to me and fall backwards. He now trusts me completely I tell you! But it was so funny watching him turn his head all nervously the first couple times, laughing all the while. That kid. I'm sorry to anyone who doesn't have him or someone like him in their life. Tonight we did CrossFit total and I'll let you know if I'm any stronger the next time I do it. Which I should be. After working out, Krave sounded super good so we all went there. Now I'm in bed, and Oreo is in here too tonight. My cat.
  • Something I learned: I have a lot more power in people's lives than I thought. I mean that in a good way, not in any sort of take-advantage way.
  • Something I appreciated: Trust.
  • Song you should listen to:



No comments:

Post a Comment