Music

Thursday, May 10, 2012

day131.

I'm in a mystical musical trance right now. It's something about this candle.


  • People I saw: Keith.
  • Things I did: Keith was at work the whole time I was there today, and he ordered us some Jimmy John's. I'd only eaten there once before, and never had it delivered so that was fun. Except they weren't so fast I freaked. 18 minutes. I could get it quicker than that! So after work I was supposed to meet my mom at The Hope chest at about 2:15. I got there and she didn't show up or answer her phone, so I just bought this cool painting for $1.50 and went home. Not much later, she, Kirsten, the kids, and I went to the dollar store. We decided it would be fun to go there and go down every aisle and actually shop, as opposed to just running in to get one thing cheap. I ended up with about 8 things. Seriously, the dollar store has some cool stuff. I'm too lazy to type what happened to me when I came home to clean my room so I'm going to copy and paste my Facebook status (and the 18 people who liked it don't realize how NOT funny it was):
    "was cleaning my room. bent down, went to pick up something off my floor. pressed my entire thumb against it before i realized it was A FREAKING COCKROACH. i touched the slimy side with it's legs!! i screamed bloody murder, ran to the bathroom to wash my hands, nearly threw up, then lie in the hallway near tears. MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN." and there you have it. But I made my night better by taking a nice, hot bath with some lovely bath salts I got from the dollar store (surprisingly soothing!) And now I'm in my room, with a very dim lamp I have, and a lit candle. It smells amazing in here and my brain is jamming out. Oh and I'm putting a picture of my new rings, along with the other ones I wear all the time now.
  • Something I learned: It's a balancing act.
  • Something I appreciated: Connor when he's cuddly!
  • Song you should listen to:




No comments:

Post a Comment