Music

Sunday, May 6, 2012

day127.


  • People I saw: The usual.
  • Things I did: Usually on Sundays, even though I don't have church til 1:00, I'll set my alarm for 9 or 10 in the morning just so I can wake up or something. But today I decided to not set an alarm and I kept waking up in the morning and falling back asleep. I think I officially woke up at 11:15 ish.. nice. I got ready for church of course. Church was really great, I got to play the piano in all 3 meetings. I sat by amazing people. After church I came home to an amazing family. I wrote down a bunch of lyrics today so hopefully I'll be able to form them into the songs I have in my head just dying to come out. Ward prayer was outside in the bishop's backyard tonight. It was such a nice day/evening. Then a bunch of us went over to "the big house" and started watching Saints and Soldiers, which I'd never seen. We actually didn't get too far into it when it stopped working, so I left and came home. I was so hungry so I made a sandwich which I am now eating in bed with some cookies. Don't judge.
  • Something I learned: Everyone has walls. You just gotta know how to break them down. I'm pretty good at it, if I may say so :)
  • Something I appreciated: The tops of the rollercoaster.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment