Music

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

day130.

No, you can't just ignore me for 6 days and then text me like nothing's wrong.


  • People I saw: Keith, Sam Pace and his brother Ben, and like 50 other people.
  • Things I did: Well I went to work. Big shocker, right? After I took Tasha to her orthodontist appointment, took a shower, then picked her back up. Then all us girls (plus Parker) went to Target and Ross and I got some pretty new rings and a new dress and shirt! We had pizza for dinner. At about 8:30 I drove to the spinny park to meet some friends. At first it was just me, Derrick, Slade, Tyler, Kyle, and Ty. But then a whole bunch of people kept showing up. We played kick the can, and I think attempted to play sardines but no one was really into it. At about 10:30 we drove over to Ty's furniture store for another drive in movie. This time it was The Darkest Hour or something, and this time I actually had a truck to sit in while I watched it since I invited Sam. Des and a guy friend of hers came too.  Then I came home.. and now I am really tired.
  • Something I learned: Did I mention I've never, not once, regretted swallowing my pride? Well I'll say it again.
  • Something I appreciated: The people who selflessly help me out.
  • Song you should listen to (I'm obsessed.. if I've already posted this link sorry. Listen to the whole thing please):
http://soundcloud.com/pandaheadmusic/amber




No comments:

Post a Comment