Music

Thursday, May 3, 2012

day124.


  • People I saw: Sarah, Reuel.
  • Things I did: I had math final presentations today. I forgot to bring my math homework to turn in, so I had to go home during the middle of that to get it. Then my Spanish teacher called me and said I'll be able to pass the class with an A- even though I didn't get to take the final.. so that's a relief. Good thing I got A's on all the other tests. Reuel and I got some snow cones from Swig and I said bye to him, cause he's going to Australia at least til next spring. Third person to leave me this week! I went home and curled my hair so I could look halfway decent when I went out again. Sarah came over and we went to the college so I could turn in my piano practice log that I also forgot to bring earlier. We then shopped at a bunch of thrift stores, and I got a cute ring, a skirt, and a pretty clock to add to my collection. Yay! There's an awesome new store called Vintage Garden on Main Street. It's pretty good.
  • Something I learned: The only way to get what you want in life is to make sacrifices. Seems like a pretty no-brainer thing, but it kinda reoccurred to me today.
  • Something I appreciated: I really have had the opportunity to meet so many amazing people in my life who do so many amazing things.
  • Song you should listen to:





No comments:

Post a Comment