Music

Friday, June 1, 2012

day153.


  • People I saw: Allyson, the crew minus Osiel, Earl.
  • Things I did: Today was just a weird day dude. I don't even know. I woke up at 5 so I could sub Tony's paper route (doing it today through Monday) and after I loaded my car up with all the papers, I locked my freaking keys in my car. I called my parents and our house phone a bunch of times before my dad finally answered. Thank heavens he knew where my spare key was, but he had to bring it all the way to Washington so I could get going. I still finished fairly quickly and got home with time to nap way before work. I was craving Taco Bell and put a Facebook status asking if someone would bring me some... and then Kyler did! It was awesome! He wouldn't even take my money after I shoved it in his face. What a nice dude. After work I took the checks to the crew and dropped off some messages somewhere and stuff. Not long after I got home, I went into my room and laid down on my bed of course. It was so amazing and I fell asleep for two hours. I woke up around 8 and my family was being so weird. I almost thought I was on some episode of Punk'd but I knew they couldn't possibly make my two nephews act weird too. Then I got Connor ready for bed just like last night. After 9 we went to the neighbors and worked out. And I came home and made bongo bars. That's why I work out: so I can eat junk duhhhh. They're still in the freaking oven though and I'm impatient. I'm actually lying on my parents bed right now with my face down not looking at the coputer screen. Everyone is in here talking about whatever.
  • Something I learned: You should just read this. The part about smart phones:
  • http://www.cracked.com/article_19857_5-seemingly-harmless-things-that-are-stressing-you-out_p2.html
  • Song you should listen to:

I found a pretty light in a random place.


National donut day with daddy this morning! (After he rescued me with my spare key)

Kyler after he brought me Taco Bell :)

Skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment