Music

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

day164.


  • People I saw: Peggy Armour, Alex Hunsaker.
  • Things I did: I woke up before 7 a.m. to go on a hike with Tasha, then I came home and went back to sleep before going into work earlier than normal. I tried to donate plasma but didn't pass. On the way home, someone made it impossible for me to turn right from River Road onto the Boulevard, and for some reason it really made me mad and I kept driving straight. So then instead of going home I turned left and went to Ulta and bought some new lipstick and stuff to make me feel better. We had sloppy joes tonight for dinner.
    I met my friend Alex at Baskin Robbins at 7 p.m., and we had some ice cream. After that he decided he was hungry for real food so we went to Jimmy John's. Then he gave me a ride on his motorcycle. That was fun. I want a motorcycle so so so so so so so so badly. We then picked up some treats from Smith's to smuggle into the movie theater where we watched Men in Black 3. 
  • Something I learned: It isn't important to impress people, just to make it so they feel your absence.
  • Something I appreciated: Water is (usually) free.
  • Quote of the day: "Everyday after I get all ready I just think 'wow I'm good looking' then I just feel better about myself." -Shalem
  • Song you should listen to: I'm sorry if I've already posted this. It came on my ipod on shuffle today and then I listened to it 20 times throughout the day.
Tasha.
 Favorite nail polish.
 I guess my bathroom was on fire.
 Watermelon flavored with chocolate chips!
 Alex!
 Some girl with a ferret.

No comments:

Post a Comment