Music

Friday, June 22, 2012

day174.


  • People I saw: Allyson, Keith, Spencer, Lane, Jake, Marissa.
  • Things I did: I woke up at 4 this morning so I could meet Tony at 4:30. He had me drive with him on his Spectrum paper route so that I could sub for him the next two days. I then did his Tribune route by myself and came home. I went to work like normal, and Keith picked us up some Outback Steakhouse. I got the most amazing beef sandwich ever oh my gosh. After work I went to Costco to get a new phone. I got the same one, mine just had some problems since I got it so I needed a new one. I came home and played with Parker for a long time in my room. Later in the evening I got all dressed up and ready to go hang with some friends. I went to Spencer's and we sat around and talked for a long time with Lane and Jake and some girl who's name I don't remember. After a while, Spencer and Lane and I decided to go to Lane's parent's house, where we met Marissa. The four of us played a Motocross game on X Box, then Spencer and I played some songs on the piano. At the end of the night we were all lying on the trampoline outside looking at the stars. The end.
  • Something I learned: Looks aren't everything... they really aren't.
  • Something I appreciated: Being young.
  • Song you should listen to:
Uh yeah he couldn't be any cuter.
 New dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment