Music

Monday, June 4, 2012

day156.

  • People I saw: Keith, Allyson, ward people, Spencer, Lane, Jake, and Brian.
  • Things I did: Last day of subbing the route and Mondays are soo much better than Sundays for that. I was done so quick. I came home and slept until work again. My mom told me not to eat anything cause she wanted to bring me a healthy yummy sandwich and some other things. So when she and a couple of my sisters came, I went outside to get my food and... my mom brought everything BUT the sandwich. Hahaha I know where my forgetful gene comes from. It's okay, I ate it later and it was delicious.
    I played my guitar a lot today and think I finished a new song. I'll do something with it tomorrow probably.
    FHE was super awesome. We met at the "spinny" park and played volleyball with water balloons and towels to launch them. When those ran out, we played regular volleyball. I love how many people come to FHE, it makes it so fun! I came home and played my guitar some more when Lane called me. You know, one of the new friends I made last night who I said I hoped I'd hang out with soon. He invited me over to his friend's apartment. He told me his friend (Spencer) wanted someone to jam with so I took my guitar and we played and it was super fun. We walked to the Maverik right next to us and got some Red Bulls. I've had lots of energy drinks but I think this was my first Red Bull.. I think. It was pretty alright. Then we spent the next couple hours playing Halo. Ah it had been too long since I'd had a night like that. With nice boys playing video games all night.
  • Something I learned: Spencer and I talked about how the only thing that will bring others to Christ is truly loving them and being a good example. I just love people so much.
  • Something I appreciated: My car was way on empty but I didn't run out of gas this morning :)
  • Song you should listen to:
Connor likes to brush my hair.


Volleyball with towels and water balloons.

Ty!


Spencer playing my guitar.

Mee.

Red Bulls.


No comments:

Post a Comment