Music

Thursday, June 21, 2012

day173.

Just let me find you today.



  • People I saw: Spencer, Allyson.
  • Things I did: I woke up around 11 because I was so beat from the day before. I got dressed in a new skirt and shirt and went to work like normal. I wasn't feeling well so when I came home I got into bed. I'm pretty sure I have allergies, and it's just annoying cause I sneeze a lot and my eyes tear up. I was supposed to go to Spencer's and watch a movie and stuff but I told him I wasn't feeling well. But then I really wanted to see him (cause he just got back from Idaho) so I made him come visit me instead! We played music and watched The Rocker. It's a pretty funny movie and it's about music so naturally I liked it. After that we just talked and whatever. Then I went to bed.
  • Something I learned: It's never too late.
  • Something I appreciated: Medicine.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment