Music

Monday, June 11, 2012

day163.


  • People I saw: Keith, Allyson, Osiel, Kacey, Jostlyn, people at FHE.
  • Things I did: We went to a meeting this morning for work, then I went to Ironwood to drop off some stuff for the guys. Allyson told me that one of them, Elvin, told her I am "very pretty". Awwuh :) I went back to the office. After work I met my mom, Kirsten, Tasha, Connor, and Parker at Target. I tried on a bunch of clothes and stuff but I didn't buy anything. I visited Jostlyn at her house for a bit while she was doing a newborn photo shoot. Then I came home and tried getting into my room for more than 10 minutes. You see, I lock my bedroom door when I leave so that my nephew Connor won't come in and get my nail polish everywhere or try to eat things. Usually it's really easy to unlock my door with a screwdriver but lately it just stopped working so... my dad put a new door handle on that will unlock with a key. Yess. So I went to the institute building to meet for FHE for which we had a service scavenger hunt. I ended up in a group with Sterling and a bunch of his friends from Kanab, including Bryce, Shayne, Jaylyn, Savannah, etc.. When we were done doing chores and such for people, we went to Iggy's and Shayne bought me dinner.
    When I got home I went through a bunch of old photo albums, so bear with me while I post a million pictures.
  • Something I learned: We will always be delivered from bondage.
  • Something I appreciated: Car phone chargers.
  • Quote of the day: "She forgot about us, we forgot to tip!" -Bryce.
  • Song you should listen to:
 Yeah I have a bracelet with a bug in it... and it glows in the dark too.
 Me and my older sister Kirsten. She's always been the best :)
 My dad looking awesome. And me!
 My beautiful mommy 21 years ago.
 My little sisters and I in front of our old house over 7 years ago.
 I don't even know where this was, but it was 2005. I wish my hair still looked like that.. and my face.
 Sisters in 2005.
 I think this was also 2005. Can I have those legs again please?

No comments:

Post a Comment