Music

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

day158.


  • People I saw: Jake, Sam Jamison, Kamren, Dana, Carlos, Kristi, Allyson.
  • Things I did: Ah I'm finally at this point where I'm having all these good days in a row and I'm just super happy. Today I didn't get out of bed til 11:30 though.. and went to work at noon. It was a good day at work cause I had a lot to keep me busy the whole time, and I also had a good conversation with Kelsey during it. I love her so much it's hard to believe she's not my sister. I stopped at the Hope Chest on my way home and got 3 shirts for 25 cents each, and a dress for $1.50. Booya. At home, Kirsten and Ben were busy unloading stuff they'd hauled down from their storage unit in Cedar, so I watched Connor and Parker. My home teachers (Kamren, and Sam filled in for his partner) came over and we had a good lesson about sustaining our leaders. Tonight I had institute for the second time, only this time there were quite a few more people there, including Jake! He's one of the guys I met on Sunday, who's apartment I went to on Monday. It was a nice surprise! Afterward, we listened to music in my car and went through the Wendy's drive thru and drove around just talking. We stopped next to his car and had a really good conversation for about an hour. That conversation got me in such a good mood I literally smiled and giggled the whole way home.
  • Something I learned: Gosh so many things. I got this quote from institute: "Choose your love, love your choice." You can interpret that as far as you want. I feel like I had so many things I wanted to write here tonight but my mind is just racing with things and I don't even know what to put so... well I found another good quote on Facebook today: "Even the smallest effort is greater than the greatest good intention." I love that, seriously. Life is about action!
  • Something I appreciated: I have been able to have some of the greatest conversations lately. It seems like I have good ones all the time with extraordinary people, and I know it's because I've learned so much about myself and how to love people and how to just talk and get to know someone. Jake told me I was really easy to talk to and he just wanted to tell me everything! I love talking about the Gospel with people and how it affects our lives in different ways, or how we implement it into our lives. I like seeing other peoples' applications of the doctrine, it really says everything you need to know about a person.
  • Song you should listen to: Okay I was jamming out all day long to Ratatat. I don't know why I never listened to their demo album "9 beats." I guess cause it was never an official album. This took me a while to find but it's so awesome:

Me and Jake.
:)

Sorry I was having too much fun with this app on my phone...


I see my dad in his truck around town all the time. Like at least twice a week it seems! Haha he's so awesome.

Parker. Those eyes.

There's this little castle I used to play with when I was little. Connor brings it to me and says, "Look Ashee, temple!" So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment