Music

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

day165.


  • People I saw: Keith, Allyson, Francisco, Carlos, Tyson, Laney, Kristi, Levi, Mason, Jake, Lane, Devon.
  • Things I did: Work was good today. My boss brought me some pie from the Village Inn which was scrumptious. Failed at plasma again. Went to DI and didn't buy anything but tried on things. Went to my institute class. Made a new friend I think. Jake invited me over after institute so I followed him to his apartment. He made me try styling his hair with gel and I'm just glad I'm a girl and not a dude with dude hair. It's pressure!
    Cutest thing today though. Connor was in my bathroom while I was getting ready, and he saw that my glasses were next to their case but not in it, so he put them in for me. But as he was doing so, the case (which is spring-shut-whatever) shut on his little fingers. It was sad but he's just so sweet.
  • Something I learned: I think we all realize this. That a big chunk of the problems in today's society are a result of people being just plain lazy, and so quick to blame anything on anyone but themselves. We're all guilty sometimes! But seriously... stop blaming the government for every single problem. There are lazy people out there who will put more effort into getting welfare than they will into building a career. Just things like that.
  • Something I appreciated: Humor.
  • Quote of the day: "May I never drink a dew again I want you as my girlfriend."
  • Song you should listen to:
 My scrumptious pie.
 Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment