Music

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

day157.


  • People I saw: Allyson, Keith, Jaclyn and her mom, Katie Palmer, Sam Jamison, Megan, Marissa, Jordan, Kyle, Brian, Eric, Dana, Kamren, Jenna, Earl and his wife.
  • Things I did: Donated plasma for the first time in 6 months or more, went to work. I picked up Sam Jamison and we met a few people in our ward at the St. George Rehablitation Center. It's our ward's month to  put on their family home evening, so I was asked to play the piano for parts of it. Later I worked out with the neighbors and finished another song.
    Just so everyone knows, if you read my blog, that doesn't mean you know every single detail about my life. Keep in mind I don't put every single little thing I do and sometimes I even leave out big things. I don't include conversations and things in passing. Just remember that.. cause you probably don't know me as well as you think you do. Just thought I should say this.
  • Something I learned: I think there was a Venus eclipse today? I don't know.
  • Something I appreciated: That my mom put me through piano lessons. Seriously. Thanks Mom.
  • Song you should listen to: the one I finished today. Crappy video, especially the sound and the background noise. I just finished it so it's rusty. Also, I'm lying down so it doesn't sound the best. I just thought I'd get the idea out there.
This is my favorite time of day: right before the sunset.

Tasha, my beautiful baby sister.

Sam Jamison.

My mom and sisters walking with my nephews.. and Lady :)

Hey look it's Chad! In case you couldn't tell, I love when people send me pictures of themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment