Music

Sunday, June 10, 2012

day162.


  • People I saw: Sam Packer, Seth Weinheimer, Sam Jamison, Tyson Tanner, Ty Mangum, Brance Boren, Kyle Arbizu, a bunch of other people from my ward, Jake Sundles, Lane Andreasen, Brian something, Peter, Devon, etc....
  • Things I did: My family came to my single's ward today to hear Kirsten and I sing. It went pretty well I think. Sam and Seth also came to listen, that was nice of them. During Sunday school I left to go to the care center to play the piano for their short sacrament meeting. I went to ward prayer tonight but didn't stay long before going to Jake's, Lane's, and Brian's apartment to hang out. We watched Kyle XY, set up black lights and a strobe light, and just hung out. Desi came over too :)
  • Something I learned: Someone tonight told me that I'm a really nice person.
  • Something I appreciated: Respect.
  • Quote of the day: "I don't know if a Monster is worth your eternal salvation." -Lane.
  • Song you should listen to:

 "Are these toenail clippers?" -Lane
 Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment