Music

Sunday, June 24, 2012

day176.


  • People I saw: Sam Packer, Seth, Kacey, grandma and cousins, etc.
  • Things I did: I woke up at 4:15 ish again and did the Spectrum paper route one more time. The Salt Lake papers didn't get here til 7:15 so I wasn't even done with everything til after 10 so I couldn't really nap before church. I had to get ready and go to some meetings at noon. Church was great, I accompanied the choir in sacrament meeting and also at the rest home's sacrament meeting. Des comes to the single's ward with me now which I'm sure is going to be lots of fun. After church I actually got to take a nap for a couple hours but I woke up still feeling so tired. We ate dinner then went to visit my grandma in Cedar City. As soon as we got home I got ready again and waited for my friends. Sam and Seth and Sam's brother Willy have been in Paige, AZ for the better part of the last two months, working on painting a radio tower, so I haven't seen them a lot. They came home for a couple days. So the two of them plus Kacey picked me up in Sam's older jeep and we drove to Gunlock Reservoir. We laid out some blankets by the water and watched the stars. Seth took Kacey home early so on the way back it was just me, Sam, and Seth, and it was the funniest ride ever. Seth told me all about how he drove around a field by Lava Ridge running over 600 bunnies and then later took them a carrot sacrifice but "they wouldn't take it". I couldn't stop laughing. I guess you had to be there? So then they brought me back home.
    Also I've been thinking a lot about Lollapalooza and Coachella and wishing so badly I could go. I wish I at least still lived in Provo so I could easily go to the Twilight Concert Series. Last year I only went to Bright Eyes (which was amazing cause it's my favorite band ever) but this year I wish I could go because there are several artists I want to see. Like Band of Horses, Iron and Wine, M.Ward, etc. Also, someone told me that mewithoutYou is going to Salt Lake and I have never seen them. Ugh! Anyway.
  • Something I learned: McDonald's reboots their system at 2:45 a.m. Sam and Seth told me this from the night before. So unless you have cash, don't go there ate 2:45.
  • Something I appreciated: Starry skies. So beautiful!
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment