Music

Friday, June 29, 2012

day181.

A wonderful day.

I woke up a little earlier so I could wash and curl my hair and look all purty in my new skirt. Then I worked and was super bored but I did talk to Jostlyn for a bit and also saw most of the crew because they had to get gas for their trucks and such. One of them asked me out the other day, did I mention that? And today one of them told me I have beautiful eyes :) awww shucks my Mexican friends love me.
So after work I went to see Sam. Long story short, I left his house without really seeing him and he called me to make me come back but I felt dumb so I didn't. But then he called me again and said he'd come over. But I wasn't home yet so I said we should meet at Santa Clara park. When he got there I was sitting there with my guitar, so I played him that song I posted on here yesterday. It is about us, after all.
We went to Taco Bell just to get some Baja Blast Mountain Dew and sat outside drinking it and eating nachos. When we went back to the park, we sat on the hill overlooking the little league fields behind his jeep and talked.
Did I mention that I like Sam a lot? Well he might've asked me to be his girlfriend this evening.. and I might have said yes :) And it just so happened to be a nice evening, during my favorite time of day, in a beautiful, quiet spot while in his jeep. It was just perfect. You just can't plan things like that, but that's what makes it special.
The end.


 Sam's dog Boomer! Hehe.
 Look at that good-lookin guy right there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment