Music

Friday, June 8, 2012

day160.


  • People I saw: Allyson, Ty, Laney, Lewis, Ryan Briggs, Dallas, Sam Packer, and people I don't know.
  • Things I did: Went to a work meeting this morning, came home and took a nap, went back to work. Left work early to come home and get ready to go to Ty's. Went with Ty out past Hurricane toward Zion into a canyon. A couple guys had gotten there earlier (professional rock climbers?) and tied a rope from one 120-something ft. cliff to another one. They hung a rope from that rope down to a ledge connected to a harness and we all took turns jumping. It wasn't above water, so we just swung back and forth and then got pulled back up. It was super awesome! Giant rope swing! Adrenaline! We also found a rattlesnake right by where we were, so Dallas cut it in half with a machete. Gross. After getting back into town at night, I went to Sam's house and we watched Madagascar 2. It was a pretty short movie so then we put in Thor, because I had fallen asleep the last time I tried watching that. Well guess what, I fell asleep again. Whoops. I woke up at like 3:00 and came home. Sorry Sam! You're great.
  • Something I learned: Jumping is much easier if you don't think. But life shouldn't be that way! Just jumping off cliffs.
  • Something I appreciated: Those guys for taking all that time to set stuff up for us to do awesome things.
  • Song you should listen to:







No comments:

Post a Comment