Music

Saturday, June 23, 2012

day175.


  • People I saw: Sean, 
  • Things I did: I woke up at 4:15 a.m., after two hours of sleep, and did the two paper routes. I came home and slept til one in the afternoon. I got ready and did some chores around the house. Part of my family and I went to my cousin's house to visit, because his best friend was the young man who drowned this week. We went to comfort him and talk about KJ. I felt comforted to know that he was a good kid doing everything he was supposed to, and that he was prepared to meet his Savior.
    I got my car washed finally, and I accidentally took the whole wrapper off my scent tree so my car has an overpowering smell now.
    I met Sean at Stadium 8 and we saw the new movie Brave at 9:35, then we sat in the parking lot and talked for a few minutes before I came home to sleep.
  • Something I learned: It's crazy how two people can live in the same town for over 15 years and not meet.
  • Something I appreciated: That I wasn't completely miserable due to my extreme lack of sleep.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment