Music

Friday, June 15, 2012

day167.


  • People I saw: Laney, Allyson, Troy, Cody, Oscar, people I don't know.
  • Things I did: Work, visited Jostlyn at her work, failed AGAIN at plasma, went to Costco with my mom who also failed. Then at home Laney picked me up and took me to a pool party. We played basketball in the pool and our team lost 19 to 21.. but it was a good game. Those people had a magnificent backyard. After that we drove to Diamond Valley for some sort of something but we couldn't figure out if it was still going on and we didn't see any cars. Ty had called me on the way there inviting me to go camping so we decided to go to where they were gonna be just to hang out. We waited by the turn off to Baker Reservoir and Ty said he'd be there but he took too long so we left, because Laney has work at 6 a.m. We still had a good time talking and driving around. So she dropped me off and now I'm in bed waiting to Skype one of my friends.
  • Something I learned: People are MORONS on the road. Imagine the two turning lanes when you're turning left onto the freeway from St. George Blvd. So I'm in the one on the right, and I'm in the middle of turning left when the car in the lane to my left goes STRAIGHT. Right in front of me! Like.. what in the freaking world were they thinking? I don't know if you can imagine how ridiculously stupid that was but it blew my mind.
  • Something I appreciated: Car horns. Put mine to good use today. Moron.
  • Song you should listen to:
My work was freezing.
Sweet angel. My nephew Parker hanging out with me in my room.

 Laney and I at the pool party!
 Just a tiny part of the backyard we had the pool party at.

No comments:

Post a Comment