Music

Monday, June 25, 2012

day177.

Okay honestly I'm getting so sick of this layout. I don't write down every single person I see every day, and it's pointless anyway. And it's hard to think of something new I learned every day, etc. So.. yeah.

But today was great. I slept in and went to work at noon. Allyson and Keith left town today so I'm in charge for a week, which is kinda scary. I got some Taco Bell around 3 and I don't think I've eaten since.. that was almost 12 hours ago.
After work I visited my mom at her work then went home. I met Sam and Tyson Pettegrew at Krave.. so I guess I did eat something. That was at like 6:30 so okay fine. Then we went to Alberto's so they could get some burritos but I didn't eat anything there and I really wish I would've.
We went to Sam's house where Seth was and all just kinda waited for them to work on Sam's brother's jeep or something. Sam and I laid by his pool with our feet in and it was just so relaxing and so summer. Finally we drove to RJ's house to meet him and Natalee and Austin. We went over to where some goats and horses were for some reason just to hang out with them... Then we were going to take his and Sam's canoe out to Ivin's Reservoir because we still really need to conquer that thing, but Sam's mom didn't want to worry about us so we decided not to. Kacey met us and then we all went out to the sand dunes in Snow Canyon park. We raced, played hide and seek, and they buried me deep under the sand. Good thing I'm not claustrophobic because it was really hard to get out.
Tonight was just so nice though. We were all in RJ's truck with the windows down, and I was sitting next to Sam with my head on his shoulder and the summer breeze on my face.
Good times.





No comments:

Post a Comment