Music

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

day172.


  • People I saw: Kyler Mitchell, Mike Wilson, Laney, Brayden, Brian, Kyle, Judie Gardner, Rory Mellor, and lots of people.
  • Things I did: I forgot to mention that last night I went to Tonaquint park with Ty and a bunch of people and watched Toy Story 3 on the big screen he built.
    Today Kyler picked me up, we met Mike, and the 3 of us drove to Vegas (yeah I know I just got back from there last night) for the Vans Warped Tour. It was my very first one! The bands at those things aren't what I typically listen to, but I was familiar with a bunch of them and I've always wanted that experience so I'm glad I went. Before it started we shopped at the Fashion Show Mall.
    We parked behind the Luxor and walked to the event around 1 p.m. It was over 100 degrees and we had 6 water bottles between the 3 of us which weren't cold. Before we even saw any bands play, we saw 4 girls passed out on the ground or being hauled away by the medics. We listened to the bands The Used, Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, We the Kings, Taking Back Sunday, The Constellations, Breathe Carolina, and Of Mice and Men. We were going to stay for All Time Low but they didn't go on til 10, and before 9 we were pretty much dead so we left for Denny's and then came home. It was so freaking hot, and we had to pay $3 for water bottles, and food was expensive of course, and the shoes I was wearing were not supportive so now I have huge blisters and it is miserable to walk. But it was lots and lots of fun and I didn't die! I crowd surfed for the first time in my life finally, and it didn't go so well. I got the hottest guys there to lift me up and get going but then I got dropped. But I landed okay I guess.
    I really don't want to go to work tomorrow but I guess I have to. And at least I have something to look forward to after :)
  • Something I learned: Wear comfy shoes.
  • Something I appreciated: Well I'd never been more excited in my life to sit down than I was when we got to Kyler's sexy car after the show.
  • Song you should listen to: Old time favorite.
I tried really hard okay.
 Most refreshing thing ever. Saved my life.
 Breathe Carolina I think? 


 The Constellations <3
 This picture should've been first.. it's us on the way down.

 Denny's.
 Ran into my other friends there!

No comments:

Post a Comment