Music

Saturday, March 31, 2012

day91.

  • People I saw: Kelsey, Tyler, Sam Packer, Megan Phillips, Chandis Nyborg, Paige Ovard, Brynley Anderson.
  • Things I did: Watched conference, went to Megan's bridal shower, came home and did homework and stuff. Later, Kelsey and Tyler came over and we made brownies. Then Sam came over and we all took off in his awesome jeep with the doors off and went out to the crazy hills. Kels and Tyler hit their heads a few times but we all made it out alive. It seriously awesome though, because once you get Kelsey laughing like a crazy person, everyone starts laughing and everything is funny for a long time and it's all so fun. It was just super fun almost dying 10 times and stuff..
  • Something I learned: I reactivated my Facebook today, and realized that I'd missed out on some fun things because I hadn't had my Facebook to remind me about certain events. So. Furious.
  • Something I appreciated: Jeeps!
  • Song you should listen to (courtesy of Kelsey):


No comments:

Post a Comment