Music

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

day72.

  • People I saw: Keith, family, ward friends, Sam Packer.
  • Things I did: I just realized that I had a non-stop day, which is awesome. I woke up and went to work, then came home for 5 minutes before leaving with my family to Zion. We hiked and enjoyed the beautiful day together. As soon as we got home from that, I went straight to FHE where we played volleyball, and my team never lost! After that I guess I had a minute to "stop" cause I showered and stuff. Then Sam picked me up and took me to Chili's. We also went on a hike in the middle of nowhere in the dark with me wearing heels. It was quite an adventure, although I was paranoid the whole time that someone was following us. It's okay, if you know me you know I like freaking myself out and getting scared.
  • Something I learned: There sure are a lot of people I wish I had spent more time with back in high school. I feel like I missed out on some fun things.
  • Something I appreciated: I appreciate the fact that I can appreciate the beauty in nature wherever I go. Not everyone does.
  • Song you should listen to:







No comments:

Post a Comment