Music

Thursday, March 1, 2012

day61.

  • People I saw: Shalem, Nick Rhodes, Grace Wells, Sam Jamison, Sam Pace.
  • Things I did: It was my last day doing the route (finally!) I missed my English class but I went to my professor's office after to take the midterm. Then I went home for lunch before going back to the school for choir. After that I went into work for a bit before going home again. Sam Jamison came over and we talked for a couple hours or so. He left then I ate dinner.
    So after I first published this post, Sam Pace called me. He was in town tonight with some friends so I went over to an apartment they were hanging out with that happened to be in my ward anyway! I got to see him, that was pretty great.
  • Something I learned: People are so gosh dang shallow. No matter how much I'd like to think they are better than that...
  • Something I appreciated: Sunlight.
  • Favorite text I got: "Hey you did amazing last night btw :)" from Kyler.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment