Music

Sunday, March 11, 2012

day70.

  • People I saw: Kelsey, Tyler, Marina, Jake, Jostlyn, Kelsey's brother Cody and sister Carley and parents, some of Kelsey's other family members, Thom, Sam Packer, Seth Weinheimer, favorite cousin Tanner, Ryanne Neidert, Quentin Littlepage, Terik Elamrani, and RJ Best.
  • Things I did: I slept in! Yay! I think the first thing I did was clean out my car (finally) then I got ready and went over to the temple to see Marina and Jake come out as a new married couple! Kelsey was in town for that and for her brother getting his endowments. Then I went with Kelsey to Target and the mall and stuff. After that we met up with her family to eat at Chuck-a-rama (where I saw Thom). I went home and did my sister's makeup for Preference. Then I got ready to leave again and went to Sam's house again. My favorite cousin was there and so was Seth. Then Quentin, Terik, and RJ came over. We just hung out and watched a movie and stuff. Then I came home! And blast this daylight savings for making it later than it should be right now.
  • Something I learned: There are so many understanding people out there who just.. get it. They know that nobody's perfect and they respect the fact that you're doing everything you can to be the best you.
  • Something I appreciated: My kitty. She always greets me when I come home and sometimes sleeps on my bed with me.
  • Favorite text I got: Well I originally wanted to add this one cause I thought it'd be fun to put random funny messages I got.. but I guess my friends aren't that funny and that's why I was just putting nice things people said to me. But I don't think I'm going to put this one in here anymore cause it's just kinda boring.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment