Music

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

day67.

  • People I saw: Sam Jamison, Jostlyn & Carson Stilson.
  • Things I did: Dropped off my car to get it finished, went to work, went to choir and my piano lesson, then went home. I played with Connor and made dinner with Tasha. After I went to Jostlyn's and Carson's house to visit and get my massage! Jostlyn and I talked and caught up and made daiquiris. Yummy.
  • Something I learned: Boys are weird. People are weird. It'll all make sense one day.
  • Something I appreciated: Well. While I was sitting at work I jokingly told Sam to bring me some fries. But then he really did. He went to Wendy's and bought me some fries then brought them straight to my work! I also appreciate Jostlyn giving me a massage and making me a yummy daiquiri :) I'm going to ask for things on Facebook more often... just kidding. Pictured below (after my daily picture) is my 2-year-old nephew Connor who I love with all of my heart. He brightens my day everyday. After that is a picture of my office, some plants in my office I'm trying to save, and the fries Sam brought me! Because, let's be honest, there's someone reading this who totally wanted to see those pictures.
  • Favorite text I got: "We'll see who's full when you're eating fries dude" from Sam. Cause I didn't believe he was actually going to bring me any and I told him he was "full of it." So this text just made me laugh :)
  • Song you should listen to (I hope I never do any repeats):



























































No comments:

Post a Comment