Music

Sunday, March 4, 2012

day64.

  • People I saw: Jace Heger, Aaron Judd, Carissa Kleinlein, bunch of other people. Sarah Britt if you count seeing people via Skype.
  • Things I did: I went to Stake Conference, came home and ate and stuff. Then my sisters and I went out and had a photo shoot together. I also went to ward prayer tonight. Oh and Sarah and I Skyped for like two minutes. Best two minutes of my day.
  • Something I learned: I learned that Sarah Britt is a psycho! Just kidding Sarah. I really just learned that she's way freakin awesome. Except I already knew that. Okay for real I learned lots of great things at Stake Conference today that I already knew... like that we need to be active in our spiritual lives.
  • Something I appreciated: Well I'd really appreciate it right now if a certain someone would bring back my headband he stole out of my room. I'm still waiting for that to happen cause he said he would tonight. But instead I appreciate this beautiful quilt Sarah made me years ago that I still have on my bed. Shall I post I picture of it? I shall.
  • Favorite text I got: "Haha I don't think that will be a problem." from Sarah. I'm not going to give you the context because.. it's more mysterious that way. Let your mind go crazy with wonder. 
  • Song you should listen to (because Sarah just barely introduced me to this band):










No comments:

Post a Comment