Music

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

day66.

  • People I saw: Reuel.
  • Things I did: I went to English class then math. I practiced the piano before going to choir. After that I ran to work for a bit, then went home and watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead. I picked up Tasha from school then got ready to go to my Spanish class. Right after that I went and practiced the piano for another hour or so before coming home to eat dinner at almost 9!
  • Something I learned: I know sometimes these are not so much what I learned but more of what I think anyone reading this should know. So today I'm just going to give a piece of my personal knowledge/opinion on life. Okay. You have no right to judge anyone's heart. That is all. You don't know.
  • Something I appreciated: My dogs and cat. They're so cute and loving.
  • Favorite text I got: "You are awesome. Don't ever forget that" from Zef.
  • Song you should listen to:


1 comment: