Music

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

day87.

  • People I saw: Just the usual. 
  • Things I did: I went to my first two classes and I'm pretty sure I slept through most of math... if you can call putting my head on the desk in the most uncomfortable way and closing my eyes sleeping. Then I had a break to practice piano and I felt like I was practicing forever when only half an hour had gone by and I just wanted to sleep. So I went to the Eccles building 20 minutes before choir started and lie down in the hallway, telling the people sitting there to wake me up when it was time. I left choir early to go to Hairitage, the hair school where my sister is attending. She dyed and cut my hair. Now it doesn't look so dead! I ran home to eat something before going to Spanish class.. where I also put my head on the desk uncomfortably and closed my eyes. Then I ran to my work office to do a few things before going home for dinner. Most of my family was home all evening so we spent a lot of good quality time together. Ben made chocolate cake in a mug (a few of them) for everyone but that wasn't enough for me so I baked an entire chocolate cake after that. Now I'm in bed talking to Sarah on Skype (because we can't chat on Facebook anymore).
  • Something I learned: Variety is good.
  • Something I appreciated: The feeling I get when I lift up the covers and get into my bed. It is seriously heaven. But unfortunately, it will never be as comfy as I feel when my alarm goes off and I know it's time to get up.
  • Song you should listen to (courtesy of Sarah):

1 comment:

  1. You are not getting enough sleep...ha ha. Love your hair and you. :-)

    ReplyDelete