Music

Saturday, March 24, 2012

day83.

  • People I saw: Umm everyone! Kelsey, Amanda, Rebecca, Sarah, Jacee, Sydney, Cassidy, Emily, Tyler, Jamal, and I think that's everyone important.
  • Things I did: Oh gosh such an amazing day. My family drove up and dropped me off in Provo on their way to Salt Lake. So I met Kelsey at University mall and we shopped at the best store I've ever been in and bought awesome things. Then Sarah picked me up and we went to Stouffer's thrift store in Springville, then an awesome fun store in Spanish Fork. She took me back to Kelsey's and we got ready for her BRIDAL SHOWER! Amanda and I went to Macey's and stuff. So we did all that fun bridal shower stuff and it was so fun being around such fun friends. Then Kels and I went to Jamal's and Tyler's in Cedar Hills and hung out a bit before coming home. I feel like I'm forgetting something cause this seems really short for how awesome today was. OH YEAH. While I was in Sarah's car I had my window rolled down cause it was such a lovely day. And I was trying to smile and wave at people outside and stuff. But some gross lady at the bus stop flipped me off when I waved as we drove by! Then I smiled and waved at a nerdy looking guy in a passing car and he gave me the weirdest look ever. Don't worry, I finally got someone to wave back with a smile.
  • Something I learned: People will constantly surprise you (in good ways or bad).
  • Something I appreciated: BEING here with the friends I love so much who love me back so much! Other than my family, the people who love me most are in Provo, Utah. That's for sure.
  • Song you should listen to (this is a really weird and i think unofficial music video. so just don't watch it. listen):







No comments:

Post a Comment