Music

Monday, March 5, 2012

day65.

  • People I saw: Sexy Scott at the car repair shop, Keith, Osiel, Santiago, Reuel, Grace, Uncle Steve.
  • Things I did: I first dropped my car off at the shop then took Kirsten's car to work. I left to go to choir then went into the office for a bit before meeting Reuel to do math homework and such. After that I picked up my car then went and took my math test. Then I came home and ate dinner. Uncle Steve was down from Cedar City and he ate dinner with us. It was really nice talking with him as a family just about... things. He's my dad's brother. I just love my family! So so much! I love being surrounded by my family, it's the best feeling in the world knowing that I get along with every single person I live with. I've learned to bite my tongue when I know an argument isn't worth it (almost all the time); I've learned how to just be happy around everyone and be kind to them enough so that fights are never a problem in this house.
  • Something I've learned: Well aside from what I just wrote... I learned a lot from my uncle today. I learned that it takes something different for each person to have their own change of heart. For some of us it takes a lot, and as he said, things happen the way we never wanted them to. But the effects of a true change of heart are incredible. He's one of many people who are a witness of that to me. I've become an example of it myself. The way I see life is incredible now. Everything's amazing. I also want to share this quote I found while studying today by Richard G. Scott: "True enduring happiness with the accompanying strength, courage, and capacity to overcome the most challenging difficulties comes from a life centered in Jesus Christ. Obedience to His teachings provides a sure foundation upon which to build. That takes effort. There is no guarantee of overnight results, but there is absolute assurance that, in the Lord’s time, solutions will come, peace will prevail, and emptiness will be filled."
  • Favorite text I got: "You are so gosh [dang] beautiful" from Kelsey my best friend. I love you so much Kels! Thanks for being there for me, especially when I needed it most. Thanks for loving me even during moments when I didn't feel I deserved it. For sticking with me when I was at my worst, so that I could make it through and become my best.
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment