Music

Friday, March 30, 2012

day90. (republished)

  • People I saw: Rodney, Gabby, I'm sure someone else..
  • Things I did: Work, school, work. I babysat my nephews and that was definitely the highlight of my day. It's not even 10:00 yet so maybe something awesome will happen tonight. In fact, I'm sure it will ;)
    • Yep, here it is a few hours later. Sam Pace is in town for the weekend so I went and picked him up at his parent's house. We then drove through the Indian Res, getting super scared just for fun cause I like that stuff. Then we came back to my house and watched a lame movie on Netflix and I took him home. But the night was awesome! Does anyone else feel like they're driving through an empty town when they drive through Santa Clara in the middle of the night?
  • Something I learned: I am really freakin cool.
  • Something I appreciated: Time.
  • Song you should listen to:


No comments:

Post a Comment