Music

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

day88.

  • People I saw: Ryan Otterson.
  • Things I did: I woke up earlier than normal to go to the school at 8:30 for a short conference with my English teacher. Then I went to work til it was time for choir and my piano lesson. After that I met my mom at the Hope Chest and I got like 10 way cool things for $10. Dresses dresses dresses! And also a clock to add to my collection. My dad came for a sec to say hi. My mom and I went to Urban Renewal after that and I got a super cute pair of shoes for more than twice what I spent at the Hope Chest (haha..) and another clock. Then I came home and made some mac & cheese and I ate half of it, then before I knew it my sisters had eaten the rest behind my back. But it's okay cause my mom made sloppy joes pretty much right after that... And not much later Ryan came over and I showed him my house before he took me to Iceberg to get shakes. We drove around listening to cool music then I decided that after 13 ish years of living in St. George, I was finally going to go check out what I call the "falling rock." It's this rock on the side of the mountain by Indian Hills Drive, and it looks like it's going to fall, seriously (you've probably seen it if you live here). So we pull over and climb up the mountain (of course I'm wearing slip-on shoes and a skirt). The rock is a lot huger than I thought. And I always thought it must be anchored to something in the back where you can't see from the road. But nope! It's just resting on all these smaller rocks and it's going to fall one day I swear. After sitting and talking and enjoying the wonderfully cool night, Ryan took me home. There were cookies on the stove. My family makes way too many treats but I'm okay with that. So below you'll find a picture of my new shoes, my clock collection to date, the falling rock, and some random things around my room that I like.
  • Something I learned: "On any day you can step out the front door and your whole life can change forever."
  • Something I appreciated: The end of this text conversation made me laugh out loud:
    Chase "I am a horrible texter. I tried looking up the sheet music online if that would help but you might just be able to ear it."
    Me: "I can probably ear it. But hey you are the best texter ever! You stopped texting me when I got picked up, then texted me right when I got home from my date!"
    Chase: "Hahaha right on. Mmmmm...free food..."
    Me: "Free food?"
    Chase: "A date haha"
    Me: "I did get free ice cream!!"
    Chase: "Score. Few things can top ice cream...except of course, toppings."

    Hahahaha oh my gosh for some reason that I thought that was so funny.
  • Song you should listen to:













No comments:

Post a Comment