Music

Friday, March 2, 2012

day62.

  • People I saw: Keith.
  • Things I did: My mom took me to drop off my car then drove me to work. I walked to my piano class then walked back to work. Keith gave me a ride home and I took a nap. I talked on the phone with Kelsey for about half an hour and worked on my room some more. By the way, you should come see my room, because it's awesome.
  • Something I learned: If you (anyone) are reading this right now and you have any negative thought going through your mind about me, no matter what it is, YOU are judging me unfairly. Same goes with thinking negatively about anyone. Learn to love people and stop thinking you're better than anyone else. Chances are, you probably don't know me very well at all. So don't assume you know what's going on in my life, how I handle things, etc. I read a quote once, not sure who said it: "We tend to judge others by their actions and ourselves by our ideals." Think about that for a good long while. For instance, I might think of myself more highly than I think of others because I know what my intentions and morals are but I only see what other people do from a very narrow perspective. I hope that all makes sense.
  • Something I appreciated: I am incredibly grateful for everything that has happened to me. I know that if it had been any different, I wouldn't have learned the MANY things I've been blessed to learn over the last few months. Never have I understood myself so well. I've never had so much faith, so much convinction, so much comfort in my whole life. I've never had so great a knowledge that everything happens for a reason and that the Lord loves us so much that He won't let us NOT be happy if we are willing to follow Him, love others, and be humbled before Him.
  • Favorite text I got: "You have an adorable laugh" from Corbin.
  • Song you should listen to:


Nephew Parker :)
Cutest puppy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment