Music

Saturday, March 3, 2012

day63.

  • People I saw: Lewis Wilde.
  • Things I did: Moved the rest of my stuff from our old house to our new one, then got ready and went into town with Tasha to buy more stuff from the craft store. After that I worked on my room and stuff some more before starting to make dinner. Tasha and I went back into town to get stuff for that. Then we ate dinner and I made my famous to-die-for brownies. Right after that my date picked me up! Lewis took me to Krave and then we hiked the big "D" on the black hill together. He's lived here his whole life and he had never done that so I had to have him do it! We sat and talked for a while then he took me home.
  • Something I learned: I miss Provo. A lot.
  • Something I appreciated: Kirsten. She's such an amazing older sister. She's always been the best example to me, a real role model I have been able to look up to. She handles her hard times so well and is the best mom to her two little boys. Even though she is sick of living at home with a husband and kids, I truly love having her little family here with us. She helps me through everything because she's been through so much herself. Her boys are two radiant lights in my life who never fail to make me smile. One time when I was crying on the couch, Connor (2 years old) said "Ashee sad" as he walked over to the Kleenex box, pulled one from it, walked over to me, and wiped my tears. The Lord's tender mercies often come from his sweet, innocent children.
  • Favorite text I got: Well it's not very often someone professes their love to me, and it was quite unexpected, so I have to put this here. However, as respect for his privacy, I will not include his name - "This takes a lot for me to say so bear with me when i say i still think about you all the time. I was a complete, utter idiot once upon a time and made the worst most wrong decision (he later said that supposed wrong decision was not asking me out again or something). And i so very much regret it so so much. I have always had strong feelings for you. And i don't expect you to feel the same. I just have to say all this now because you are in my dreams all the time. Hence, you are my dream girl!!!" Yeah I was quite surprised by that one!
  • Song you should listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment